There might be a number of reasons why you cannot access our page at the URL https://app.agily.io using your browser. Follow our instructions to resolve the issue:
- Check that you have access to the Internet by opening another URL in your browser, for instance https://www.agily.io.
- Verify if there is a restriction to access Agily web-app URL https://app.agily.io from your company network. A message on your browser screen should inform you of such a restriction. Some companies limit access to certain websites for security reasons and you may need to request access authorisation from your IT department.
- Check that you are using a compatible browser . Agily web-app works in the most recent browsers. We recommend that you use Chrome browser - Download Chrome browser here.
- Access restrictions and browser compatibility issues may also exist when you are working within a 'thin client' environment (a lightweight computer that is purpose-built for working into a server through your company network). Contact your IT department support team for further support.
- The good news is that you can access Agily web-app from any device with a browser and a connection to the Internet. So if you cannot temporarily access Agily from your work computer, you may be able to work from any smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
The Solution is compatible with the following browsers: Android stock browser (Webkit based), Chrome, Firefox 7 and above, iOS browser, Internet Explorer 8 and above, Safari 4 and above, Desktop Opera, Mobile Opera ↩︎