This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Agily3 Limited the Owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems therein offered by Agily3 Limited.
1. Definitions and interpretations
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Website.
- "Agily3 Ltd" means Agily3 Limited a company registered in England and Wales under the number 9441998 and registered at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
- "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website.
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by Agily3 Limited when you visit certain parts of this Website. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Website. Cookies may be used to store your user profile and preferences.
- "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems.
- "Legitimate Interest" / "Legitimate Interests" means that we have a genuine and legitimate reason to process your personal information, in ways you would reasonably expect and which have a minimal privacy impact.
- "Service" / "Services" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Agily3 Limited makes available through our Websites, iOS and Android apps, either now or in the future.
- "System" / "Systems" means any online communications infrastructure that Agily3 Limited makes available through the Websites or the iOS and Android apps, either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based application, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
- "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Website and online Services, and is not employed by Agily3 Limited and acting in the course of their employment.
- "Website" / "Websites" means the website that you are currently using (www.agily.io or www.agily3.co.uk) and / or the dedicated website for our online Services (app.agily.io).
2. Data collected
Agily3 Limited may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information acquired/provided through our Websites and online Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Websites, subscribing to our Services, personalising the Websites with your preferences, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions, posting material or requesting further Services. We may also ask you for information when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with the Website or Service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your name, position, email and email address, telephone, postal address and other personal data. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Websites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Details of your access to our online Services, resources or other materials.
- Providing other information about yourself for specific purposes.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Agily3 Limited. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3. Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible Service and experience when using our Websites. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- To update and enhance our internal records;
- To compile information relating to your use of our Services and make recommendations about Services and other areas that may interest you;
- To ensure the content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To invite you to participate in research studies and/or market research activities.
- To provide information about and communications from Agily3 Limited.
We may analyse your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information.
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Agily3 Limited for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Websites. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period. Unless we are obliged or permitted by Law to do so, and subject to Clause on Third party services below, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
4. Consent and legitimate interests
By using our Websites and online Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Websites. Your continued use of the Websites following the publication of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
While we must gain your consent to send emails to you if we have had no prior interaction with you, as required by EU General Data Protection Regulation, we can rely on Legitimate Interests to process personal data of contacts with whom there exists a relationship without requiring further consent so long as there is a balanced Legitimate Interest.
A Legitimate Interests Assessment has been carried out by Agily3 Limited and it is established that there is balanced Legitimate Interest in place with regard to those contacts with whom Agily3 Limited has had an existing relationship prior to 25th of May 2018, so that we may continue to process this data without the future or renewed consent of the data subject, who may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
5. Web browser Cookies
Agily3 Limited may set and access Cookies on your computer. First-party and third-party Cookies that may be placed on your computer are detailed in Schedule 1. All Cookies used by the Website are used in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
Before the Website sets Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. None of the Cookies set by the Website jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected. By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Website. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended. Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the Law, to be strictly necessary. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser's settings. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser.
By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Website. You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly. It is recommended that you ensure that your Internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
The Website uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 1 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser's privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent.
6. Accessing your data and security
Data security is of great importance to Agily3 Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
If you are in the European Union, the General Data Protection Regulation rights applies to you and Agily3 Limited is the controller responsible for the purposes and means of processing your personal data. In-line with the GDPR we have reviewed and enhanced our procedures to enable such data to be located and anonymised or erased, in order to respond to requests to delete, rectify, transfer, access or restrict the processing of data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from Agily3 Limited, you can unsubscribe from our communications by following the link inserted in the footer of our emails.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by email [email protected]. Please note that:
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
7. Sharing your personal information
Agily3 Limited do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by Law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by Law to do so.
8. Third party websites and services
Agily3 Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of our Websites. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Agily3 Limited requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
9. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
Agily3 Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you. In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Contacting us
This document was last updated on the 21st of May 2018.
|Name of cookie||Provider||Purpose|
|cookieconsent_status||Agily3 Ltd||Website cookie consent|
|Local storage||Agily3 Ltd||Agily App data|
|_ga, _gat, _gat_UA-54107194-2, _gid||Google Analytics||Website analytics|
|AWSELB||Amazon Web Services||Website security|
|Tawk.to||Website chat service|