This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Agily3 Limited the Owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems therein offered by Agily3 Limited.
1. Definitions and interpretations
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site.
- "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site.
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by Agily3 Limited when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Where e-commerce facilities are provided, Cookies may be used to store your user profile and preferences.
- "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems.
- "Agily3 Ltd" means Agily3 Limited a company registered in England and Wales under the number 9441998 and registered at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
- "Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Agily3 Limited makes available through the Website either now or in the future.
- "System" means any online communications infrastructure that Agily3 Limited makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based application, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
- "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Agily3 Limited and acting in the course of their employment.
- "Website" means the website that you are currently using (www.agily.io or www.agily3.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. blog.agily.io, app.agily.io ) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected: (i) name; (ii) data of birth; (iii) gender; (iv) job title; (v) company; (vi) profession; (vii) contact information such as postal address, email address and telephone number; (viii) demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests; (ix) financial information such as credit / debit card numbers; (x) IP address (automatically collected); (xi) web browser type and version (automatically collected); (xii) operating system (automatically collected); (xiii) a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on the Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and (xiv) cookies information (see section below).
3. Our use of Data
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Agily3 Limited for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year. Unless we are obliged or permitted by Law to do so, and subject to Clause on Third party services below, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause Accessing your data and security below. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: (i) internal record keeping; (ii) improvement of our products / services; (iii) transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you; (iv) contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
4. Web browser Cookies
5. Accessing your data and security
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given option to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: (i) use of Data for direct marketing purpose; and (ii)sharing Data with third parties. You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time. You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee. Data security is of great importance to Agily3 Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
6. Sharing your personal information
Agily3 Limited do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by Law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by Law to do so.
7. Third party websites and services
Agily3 Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Agily3 Limited requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
8. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
Agily3 Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you. In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
9. Changes to this policy
10. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on the 22nd of May 2015.
|Name of cookie||Provider||Purpose|
|AGILY_COOKIE_CONSENT, keystone.sid, XSRF-TOKEN||Agily||User website session, cookie consent and security management|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Website analytics|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Website analytics|
|TawkConnectionTime, tawk_xxxxxxxxxxxxx, __tawkuuid||Tawk.to||Chat service|