FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
14 December 2018
When it comes to taking water innovations to market, 2018 has been an exciting year for Agily3 Ltd team, working for private and public accelerators such as the European Innovation Council programme entitled Horizon2020 SME instrument: 8 innovative SMEs in Switzerland, Sweden, Portugal, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom received our support.
Business coaching delivered is always customised to meet each client's enterprise growth journey or target industry segment and merely consists of shifting from strategic opportunism to strategic focus. The work carried out by the CEO and business development team with the coach usually covers areas such as:
- Go-to-market strategy
- Distribution strategy and optimisation
- Organisation or optimisation the performance of the marketing function
- Quantified value propositions
- Team leadership and management
- Strategy execution roadmaps
- Digital transformation to increase the SME efficiency.
Either university spin-offs or small businesses willing to differentiate with innovation, most Agily3 Ltd clients this year offer new products and/or services to the water sector or a Software as a Service (SaaS):
- Energy and water efficiency retrofitted smart solution
- System to detect heavy metals in water & waste water
- Flow cytometry solution to detect E.coli in water
- SaaS automating legal administrative tasks
- Machine learning SaaS optimising supply chain management
- SaaS augmented reality (AR) solution for industry 4.0
- Emergency response SaaS solution
- Pure water solution for microelectronics manufacturing.
Anyone interested in the above solutions should contact us for more details.
So far, as a result of the our intervention one of the team coached is winning paying pilot client 42% faster. Another Swiss team celebrated as its smart solution business was acquired by the Nordic sanitary fittings manufacturer Oras.
About us: Agily3 Ltd transforms businesses, the customer experience and the workplace. We help enterprises and SMEs seeking support for growth and to boost profitability with the design and execution of business transformation, marketing transformation and digital transformation programmes. Each consultant has +25-year international experience, know-how of complex innovation and transformation projects – many in the water sector – and of building collaboration with technology researchers, start-ups, SMEs and enterprises.